Great Heath Academy and Academy Transformation Trust prioritise the safeguarding of our pupils. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We believe that all those who come into contact with children and families in their everyday work, including those who do not have a specific role in relation to safeguarding children, have a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
If you are worried about the safety or wellbeing of a child, please contact:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL): Mr David Hicks – 01638 713430
- Alternate DSL: Mrs Naomi Brown, Principal – 01638 713430
- Alternate DSL: Mr Andrew Smith, Assistant Principal – 01638 713430
If you have concerns about a teacher, please contact:
- Mrs Naomi Brown, Principal – 01638 713430
If you have concerns about the Principal, please contact:
- Mr Lloyd Hughes – Chair of Governors – 01638 713430 (ask For Mr Hughes to ring you back)
If school is closed and you have an urgent concern about a child’s welfare and believe them to be at risk of significant harm you could call the Police on 999 or make contact with Customer First on 0808 800 4005.
Below are the links to key documents that we adhere to, to safeguard children:
School Safeguarding Policies:
HM Government documents: